Technological advances are rapidly changing today’s business landscape. Vision and mission of various organizations are being redefined in this new light. However, the core of every upgrade is powered by capable and adaptable workforce. Best results are achieved quickly when effective technology meets efficient workforce.
Here’s how you can use technology in your everyday routine to better manage your workforce.
- In house Social-platform: While intranet remains an integral part of work management, its time to go beyond the obvious! Create Social Media like platforms internally. Use these to recognize and reward your employees. Engage with employees and improve internal harmony.
- On-line Surveys for Employee Inputs: Employee satisfaction surveys conducted online by companies are enabling them to hear employee voice in unbiased fashion. The simple tool also boosts employee confidence in system and improves commitment.
- Ease of Operation: Who wouldn’t like working at flexi times and flexi locations! Increasingly globalizing teams require ability to work on flexi time terms. Now with cloud technology in place, flexi location is also a reality. Enable your employees to use virtual space for better and efficient working.
- Monitor and manage your workforce: Keep track of latest development on business front, manage and motivate your employees for better sales opportunities. Softwares such as Salesforce.com are helping organizations to better manage their sales force and improve performance based on data driven insights.
- De-tangle the wiry mess: Less wastage is more saving! Reduce your wastage of time, activity and resources by adopting a Lean system which is managed and enabled by technology at every step. Simple initiatives such as video conferencing instead of off-site visits for meetings, built-in apps to remind employees to take training/ refresher courses, etc, can help reduce wastage of invaluable time.
People are the technology enablers. Use simple techno initiatives to better connect and manage business relations. Enable people to empower technology and in turn to improve your business environment.